Saturday 4 May 2013

mother. 8 times you lied to me

This story started since I was a kid. God ordained I was born as the only child of a very poor family belonging. Our days passed while we do not have sufficient food. If we get the groceries in the form of rice to relieve hunger than us, then my mother will soon give me the rice ration. While pouring rice into my plate, my mother said to me, "My son, eat this rice. Mother was not hungry, kiddo. "This is the mother's first lie to me.When I was growing, every time she completed the household affairs, he took himself to fish in the river next to our house. The hope only one, so I can enjoy fish meat that would help sustain my growth.After several attempts, finally the grace of God, my mother managed to catch two fish. With a flowery heart, mother rushed back home prepare meals and serve it immediately in front of me.I started enjoying the first fish flesh little by little, while my mother only eat the remains of fish meat that is still attached to the bones and spines of the fish. Touched my heart makes. I immediately put the other fish are still intact in front of him so that he could enjoy it. But with my mom spontaneous return it and put it back in front of me, and said, "My son, this fish for you as well. Did not you know that the mother does not like fish? "Mom, this is dustamu me the second time.I must have been entered at the primary school level. Financial condition is not sufficient to finance the schools needs require her to seek additional employment.That day my mother went to the market. There he received to work in one of the clothing boutique. Maternal task is to offer clothes that are door to door.One night in the winter with heavy rain, my mother came home from work late, while I was anxious waiting at home. I rushed to look at the streets. Soon I had found him carrying items while knocking on doors.I immediately called her, "Mom, let's go home. Mother was very late, very cold weather anyway. Tomorrow morning the mother can resume work again. "My mother just smiled and said," My son, the mother is okay. "And here lies the third time mother to me.There came a time in the school's year-end exams. That day the mother decided to take me to school. I went to school to take the exam, while she waited outside the school. The sun rose, its rays even more stinging. But my mother still waiting patiently outside the school fence.When the last bell of the time immediately following the exam, I rushed to my mother. With great affection he held me while my face. Then he gave me a cold glass of orange juice he had bought for me after the exam is given. Afternoon heat and thirst made me not to wait any longer for it soon sipping orange juice.My eyes on my mother's face. I gasped when I saw the sweat pouring from his face. I immediately gave the cup to him, "Drink this, Mom." But he refused with a smile and hugged me, "Drink, son! I'm not thirsty. "Once again, you have lied to me mother. And this is the fourth time.After the death of my father, my mother widowed life. Household responsibilities now be on his shoulders. All he needs responsibility alone. Life became increasingly difficult, and often whack the hunger of our days.Alhamdulillah, my uncle lived next door to our house. Sometimes he sends what foods can dispel our hunger. A neighbor apparently sympathized with the condition of my life with my mother. He offered to my mother to marry again because look at his young age. But my mother refused and argued, "I do not need love anymore."This is the fifth and his lies.For the gift of God, after successfully completing his studies at a university, I was accepted to work in one of the branches of the company. I believe, this is the time to ask my mom a break and stay at home. It's time to take over all the household responsibilities that had borne her. Moreover, due to his health condition is not improved, the mother no longer sell clothes from home to home and prefer to sell vegetables at the market every morning. When I tell him to stop working because my income is more than enough to finance the needs of our family, my mother is not willing, "My son, keep your money. Enough income mothers with mothers. "Once again he lied to me. And this is his lie sixth.For the development of my career, I continued my studies to masters level. And having earned a master's degree, the company raised my salary. Until in the end I was recommended to move the task to the company's headquarters in Germany. I was very pleased and happy. I began to recall the beginning of a new life full of fun in Germany.Finally, I reluctantly parted with my mother. I left for Germany, while my mother stayed at home. Arriving in Germany and after clearing urgent purposes, I immediately called my mom and persuade him to deign to Germany to stay with me. But he continued to refuse. I know, he did not want his presence would be a nuisance. But he argued, "My son, the mother could not leave our homes."This time the mother returned lied to me, and this is the seventh.The clock is running. God's will can not be avoided. My mother at that age has now entered the twilight of his life, God tested with cancer. Should, at such times there are people who are on his side to take care of him. But what can I do? In between me and my mother beloved adrift distance stretched. Finally, I decided to leave my job and re-visit my mother.Arriving at home, I immediately went to the hospital where she was treated. He's lying on top of one of the wards after surgery. When he saw me, he tried to smile. But my heart was completely destroyed at him. Her body looks really frail and weak, no longer my mother had ever known before. Tears were streaming down, but my mom tried to comfort me, "Do not cry son, the mother does not feel pain." And this is the last time my mother lied to me.So saying, she closed her eyes for ever-rahimahallah.SSSI dedicate this story to those who were given favors in the form of the presence of his mother at his side. Keep this great favor before you lose your mother overwritten sorrow.And for those of you who have left his beloved mother, always remember his efforts in taking care of you. Expand pray to God for him to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala is pleased to have mercy on him and forgive his sins. ¥Freely translated from Arabic article "Tsamaniyah Marrat Kadzabat Ummi 'alayya"

No comments:

Post a Comment